• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

mT -6T C

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

[email protected]

Inactive Moderator
Someone on newegg has Kingston RAM that says mT, -6T C on it. I know I should get -5B C, but I can't find it. Is the -6T C good as well? If so, how high of FSB can I get and what timings?

OP
g0dM@n

[email protected]

Inactive Moderator
What do you think? Think I should waste my time/money to try it out? I just don't want to be upset with crappy performance and have to sell it back for a loss.

Suma

Yea I think Reefa_Madness is ritght, it sounds like 6ns to me, which means DDR333.
Like Winbond's BH-5 and BH-6. 5ns and 6ns.

Suma.

Reefa_Madness

DRAM Guru Senior
Of course, just like bh-6, it may still be a darn good chip. Question is...who wants to spend the money to find out. Since I'm currently holding 2 x 512 of the Buffalo with the Micron -5B C, plus 2 x 256 of the KVR with the same chips, I'm quite sure that I'll pass.

By the way, Suma, aren't you holding "my" first set of Micron?

Last edited:
OP
g0dM@n

[email protected]

Inactive Moderator
By the way my first post on this thread should have said "someone from ebay" not "someone from newegg." LOL!

Okay so anyways... this lady is e-mailing me again. I asked her on ebay what chips she has on it, and it's the mT -6T C. Should I take it? Sir Barton did you go to BB and check it out... huh, huh... dija, dija?? ;)

Reefa_Madness

DRAM Guru Senior
Where I live, I can't find D43 nor Micron anymore. What general part of the country are you in Sir Barton (I'm making the assumption, since you went to BB that you are in the USA)?

OP
g0dM@n

[email protected]

Inactive Moderator
Poop!

I'm scared to buy this and take the chance. Who the heck wants a crappy single chip of 512. I don't wanna get stuck with that.