• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mushkin PC3000 Cas 2 issues

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

The-Fox

Registered
Heu PPL...
I got this Memory Stick: Mushkin PC 3000 256 MB, and Asus A7V333 witout the raid, and when I set it in the BIOS on 333 MHZ (using the 4:5 Ratio) and CAS 2, my Computer Crashes after a couple of minutes in windows, what can be the Problem ?

Starfoxer

World's Biggest E-Thug
well, it should do it. are you giving the DDR enough voltage? what is your vdimm set too? try bumping it up to 2.7 or so.

hope this helps and.....nice name ;)

eli

Same ram, same problem. I suspect my PSU though. Horrible 3v line. Need a new PSU.

OP
The-Fox

The-Fox

Registered
The basic Voltage is as the Jedec Specs, 2.5V, but when I bump it to 2.78 with the Undocumented Jumpers in My M/B it worx at CAS 2, but why is that hapening ?
I sent an E-Mail about 5 weeks ago to mushkin, No answer :(
BTW it only happens when I am setting the RAm to 333 MHZ, when it is 1:1 with CPU ie 266 MHZ, it works fine :bang head
Any Explanation or anyone exprinced it too will be epriciated.

Silversinksam

Moderator/ Silver Paste Taster©
The-Fox said:

I sent an E-Mail about 5 weeks ago to mushkin, No answer :(

Thats really surprising as Mushkin is very customer oriented, I had a problem and Mushkin reprogrammed my memory to spd2 for me, twice...

If they dont respond to your email try calling them at 800 569 1868

OP
The-Fox

The-Fox

Registered
LOL, I live In Israel !
But thanks for the Tip anyway, I once called to ASUS, because they had a problem with there Flash Utility that Flashes the Bios, and it did a wring flash, so I called them and got angry, and they toled me: " ok, its our fault, send the board to us and we'll flash it for you", and I said, I live In Israel, LOL. I then toled the store i get it from that the Mobo is ****ed up, and they replaced it, LOL how Stupid :D

Last edited: