• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mushkin pc3500 Level 1

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Viper2004

Anyone know if this stuff is any good? Im thinking about getting 2 256 sticks of this. Rig is in my sig (already put the ram in there because im most likely gonna get it) :)

Odie812

I have 1GB of this which I run at 2-2-2-11 on my Infinity at 3.2 volts with Command per Clock and Superbypass enabled. Currently running stable at 235 clicks on my FSB. I know mine is CH-5, and when I bought it in February , it was rated at 2-3-2. I see now the 'Egg rates them at 2-3-3, so I dont know if the chips have changed.

I used to have mine on an NF7-S with an XP 3200 Desktop. I could only run 220 FSB then at 2-3-3-11. It could have been my processor or the board's 2.9 VDimm limit that were holding my overclock back. Even so, 220 FSB was faster than the rated DDR433 speeds, so I was happy.

All things aside, I think Mushkin makes a great product and you can't really go wrong with any of their higher end memory. However, for the money, I'm sure everyone else here will tell you to look at OCZ enhanced bandwidth or Corsair XL. Truthfully, I'm not sure one performs extraordinarily better than the others on XP-M systems.

Best,

Odie :)

Camacho111

Its been great for me. I managed to get it down to 2-3-2-6 But runs quicker at 2-3-2-11 in benchmarks. I do believe my mobo is holding me back. Indeed they do run its rated speed but only in 5/6 ratio on my current setup. Well worth the money.