• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mwave Rules!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ejdmoo

Registered
Just wanted to say to those thinking about ordering from Mwave that it rules! First I ordered a hard drive, then I wanted to add a power supply, so I called their 800 number (on a Saturday morning, too, no less!) and got a person right away, no menus! He said just send them an email to [email protected]...so I did. Then, I decided I wanted 3 day shipping, so I sent another email. Both updates were processed within the hour and it was all on one charge to my credit card. Things were shipped the following Monday. :)

Ugmore Baggage

Thanks for reminding me of why I like them so much!

Mwave does ship very fast, even custom stuff seems to ship in 24 hours and special problems don't seem to slow them down.

The prices are a few bucks more than NewEgg and they don't have quite the selection but they seem to be the best choices right now.

Winterhawk

Hafta add another big thumbs up... just received a new motherboard from Mwave- best deal on the net for this item, and incredibly fast, with good email contact...

Novex

Registered
I have also have had good luck from mwave. Bought a motherboard that was DOA but got it replaced right away with no problems. Fast and friendly service.