• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

mx700

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Agent_Mull

First of all, this is THE mouse to get if your in the market for a new mouse and dont mind spending a few extra clams. Its really comfy... well anyways. Anyone have this mouse that has figured out how to use the scroll buttons as buttons in game?

MeM

Well, I have Mx500, I heard they are basically alike. I cant get the buttons above the mouse wheel to work. Only Mouse 1 -5

Kid Payne

Great mouse. I have mine since last Christmas and I couldn't have gotten a better gift. Just make sure the metal contacts on the bottom of the mouse stays clean or else it won't recharge.

k3nshin

Yeh i just got my mx700 mouse for christmas. its so fun now i just need a new mouse pad.
i haven't used the scrool buttons but i have used the back/forward and the switch prog. button thingy in a game

you installed the software for the mouse right?

fuzzba11

k3nshin said:
Yeh i just got my mx700 mouse for christmas. its so fun now i just need a new mouse pad.
i haven't used the scrool buttons but i have used the back/forward and the switch prog. button thingy in a game

you installed the software for the mouse right?

Actually the Mouseware software is completely optional, and it won't give you access to the extra buttons in games. As far as I know there is no way to get them to work :(

Strida

The mouse wheel buttons work for me in Halo, I'm not using MouseWare and I'm using a MX500.

BTW, what's the difference between an MX900 and an MX700?

Dc5e

wait, you got the wheel buttons working in halo? were you able to bind them to a different command? because they work in games as if your scrolling.... but it'd be more useful if you could use them to do other things rather than scrolling