• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My 1st Intel Build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
board will be here today , one day early wtg newegg , so today I can get my system bk up and running , hoping nothing else will go wrong

update
Pictures

DSCN1840.jpg DSCN1844.JPG DSCN1848.JPG

Last edited:
ok guys got the Office all together now , I need to do a little wire Management under the desk but other then that everything is done , what do you all think
course I have to have my Skulls

DSCN1860.JPG DSCN1859.JPG

Looks good a lot cleaner than my mess of a workspace. I Just spent the last few minutes staring at the pictures trying to identify the hardware hanging on the wall.

ok the two blue mobo are MSI 970 the one on the left Works an the CPU PII 955 still in it with Ram
the Mobo next to that one is Fried , don't know if the cpu went with it or not , didn't check
the cards in the middles of the two boards from top to bottom are
MSI HD6670 (Works)
Dell Radeon HD 5450 Works)
EVGA GT 610 (OVERHEATS) Works

under left mobo is Raid
under Right mobo sound blaster x-fi xtremegamer didn't work with my Windows 7 or 10 , last it work was with Vista

to the Far right near the clock that's my MSI 970 Gaming /w 8350 still is socket /W 8GB STILL IN TO
and EVGA 560 TI FPB /W flashed Bios

Looks good, how is everything working?

well I can say , everything is working awesome and nothing has died on me
CPU Staying @ 25-27c @ Stock Speeds of 4GHz
System nice and Quiet , this Swiftech 240 x2 is Silent
Happy I make the leap back to Intel
Ty everyone for helping me
@ Tír na nÓg
@ wingman99
@ EarthDog
@ Johan45
@ Woomack