• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My 2.8 C overclock

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Circaflex

Well, i had to rma a few parts and well the CPU was one, before i couldnt get it to go higher than 235 fsb on 1.65 vcore, shipped it in and got this one. I was able to boot up at 270 fsb giving me what i have in my sig (3785) but couldnt bench, upped the vcore to 1.6 and its fully stable, or so i think. I dont believe in prime95, if my computer doesnt crash during games and what not im fine with it. Im running some Zalman cooling i cant remember the exact name it looks like a big fan with copper wink.gif. I think i could do more but heat is kind of an issue here i idle at 41 and load at 55. Im going to purchase an sp-94 and a vantec tornado fan for it and get some new casefans then i might push it a little more, not sure how much more my ram can take though. And with this overclock i broke 20k in 3dmark2k1 whcih i have tried to do for some time now. cool.gif