• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My 2100B @ 2.7 well ALMOST!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jonspd

Super Speedy Senior
I was playing around with the water I setup last week and my old 2100(0302), 8rda, antecTP430, geforce3, 40gb, and 2 x pc2100 pny ram and look what I came up with for a max overclock.
2.7.gif

I also wanted to see what sandra and pcmark had to say so heres sandra @ 2.66
2.66.gif

And pcmark @ 2.6
pcmark.gif

Anyway the moral to the story I have had this cpu in my hand's on maybe I should say running 24\7 for almost 6 months and it still seem's to give me the best result. It just happen's to be on my second system instead of my primary rig.

Last edited:
OP
jonspd

jonspd

Super Speedy Senior
Thank's

I didn't run 3dmark due to the fact the ram I have want run anything above 168+ fsb no matter what timing. With the 2x256 pc2100 I get around 11K in 3dmark with my geforce 3.

deathstar13

FSB FRIEK
if that passes prime id run it 24/7 folding at that speed :D

great oc and cpu! id be changing it into the main rig myself and run it till it bleeds green oooze!
after that much folding it deserves to show off a little also.

OP
jonspd

jonspd

Super Speedy Senior
Well I thought about when I get all my new hardware tring the L12 mod again with my 2100 and see what I get but I dont know if the d*** thing will last that long sence I have had it on water it will no longer boot into windows above 2.075 volts in bios 2.1 BSOD before windows even load's. So I'am stuck @ 2.050 for anything I do with it. IMO I think it's about dead I have posted @ 2.65 on air and now on cool water it want post @ 2.7 for S***. This is my folder and it run's 2.5 NP all day with 1.975 volts and 36c full load temp.

OP
jonspd

jonspd

Super Speedy Senior
Is that on water or phaze change?

P.s. I updated the 1st pic I got 2.697 on a cold boot up.

Anyone notice how low my 5+ rail is and this is a TP430.

Emericana

that HAS to be phase change

if someone is runnin 2800 on water even TEC prime stable it would have to be a glory 1 in 1million chip

OP
jonspd

jonspd

Super Speedy Senior
Well thats funny then LOL. I'am on mild chilled water. So I wounder what mine would do on an -0c system?

P.S. everyone 55 more post and I get my 8th star woohoo!

Pikachu_Mommy

Disabled
Emericana said:

if someone is runnin 2800 on water even TEC prime stable it would have to be a glory 1 in 1million chip
no yo.. phase change is still from water. extreme waterchill is the same thing as the phase change. and no yo, it's not a glory 1 out of a million chip. It's the first xp1700 i ever got. I don't own any other xp1700s. i dun go though number of chips for best oc'ability yo.. with a descent jiuhb chip with supercooling it can be done no prob..

Pikachu_Mommy

Disabled
jonspd said:
Well thats funny then LOL. I'am on mild chilled water. So I wounder what mine would do on an -0c system?

P.S. everyone 55 more post and I get my 8th star woohoo!
what watta temp you at now?

OP
jonspd

jonspd

Super Speedy Senior
I dunno but full load via the 8rda board I have it on I get about 33\34c same as case temp normally with vcore @1.925 and cpu @ 2.5

P.S. also try using the edit button plz no need to post 3 times'.

Pikachu_Mommy

Disabled
if you bring the cpu temp to about 18~ 20C it might do ya 2.7+ghz stable..

oh, sorry I got so lazy.. lazy to quote each doods in a single post..

OP
jonspd

jonspd

Super Speedy Senior
Well I have thought of putting the heater core out the window and the fridge icemaker back in the resivior and see what I get but for right now i'am happy folding @ 2.5 with 1.9 volts and a 35-38c full load temp.