• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My 5 year old owned me... hardcore

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rumbl3

Well I came home today early from work. Checked my bank account online only to find that i believe my son somehow managed to buy 5000 xbox marketplace points... lol NON REFUNDABLE.

Oh well keeping the points on my account changing the passwords (somehow he figured it out) and just use them for xmas he wants that banjo games anyway lol so guess i'll be able to get them and some others for him lol.

deed

hes 5 and can do that? holy crap..... in the future 5 year olds will be owning all of us in video games.

Sydney

Isnt that what not quite means? :)
I always though of "not quite" as a semi-sarcastic way of saying far from it.

But now that I think of it, the Icelandic version, "ekki alveg" can be used in the exact same way, but without the hint of sarcasm it would indeed mean almost.

So yeah, my bad :p

OP
rumbl3

rumbl3

cost me about 62+ tax for 5000 points lol. Oh well I got bionic commando rearmed (huge fan of the original never knew this game came out lol). Mega man 9 with the addons, just sucks to bad you can't use the points for their regular games on demand.