• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My -advmethods result ala Graph

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wedo

Senior Kitty Power!
Since the middle of the month (roughly 6/12), I've been changing all of my AMD rigs over to the NO-ADV flags (using only -local -service -verbosity 9). I have also added about six cpu's in that time, but the result is much more than a six rigs could turn out.

It could be luck of the draw with the Stanford servers, but I thought I'd just show what my production has done since I started kicking the -advmethods flag to the curb.

wedo-daily.jpg

See the non-squished version here.

Wedo

zip22

congrats!

i apologize, i really havent kept up with this -advmethods stuff. will my 2 p4 2.6c (HT) benefit from changing? also, what is the -verbosity 9 flag?

Karbon

IMO p4's will get more points with -advmethods, the SSE boost really helps on gromacs. -verbosity 9: Gives you the uber update in your log files. More info will be written in case your having issues or are just interested in what FAH is doing

OP
Wedo

Wedo

Senior Kitty Power!
I should note, that all of the rigs I've been changing have been AMD. However, I have a 16-20 rig borg at an architectual office that runs all P4's 2.8 and higher.

Wedo