• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Axia Is hungering For some Megahertz. 1000@1370 is just the beginning

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mortdog

Registered
Hallo. I use an Axia 1000/266.
It is now overclocked 8.5 x 161 = 1370 mhz.
VCore: 1.74 V
I/O: + 5%
Idle: 42 C Load: 46 C. Air Cooled´.
My motherboard is iwill kk266-r with bios 0307 (turbo bios).
I have tried several settings reach 1400 and above but it gets unstable in games. Works fine in windows.
But i get this bluescreen saying "IRQL not less or equal", "Hal.dll bla bla bla"
Different kinds of messages when trying to play. Sisoft benchmarks works. Mem, Cpu...
Anybody know of any solution. It didn´t help up the I/O voltage to 10 %. and Vcore 1.81 Volt

I know my little sweetie is able to go higher. I just need to know how to treat her. I have know reach 1370 mhz at a very satisfying FSB speed. But i know my sweetie can do better with your help. So please write down some suggestions to let me overcome this little problem so I can manage to stabalize my little sweetie when playing.

Maybe its worth to say that I cool the motherboard with 4 Titan (37 CFM) Pointed at ram, northbridge and the super orb heatzink. 2 Fans on grahpicscard.

Raid 0 2 x 45 gb 7200 ibm
1 15.2 gb 5400 rpm
1 Bigfoot 8.4 mb 5400 rpm
Netgear 100 mbit

Well, you could try lowering your FSB and upping your multiplier...and possibly getting some better cooling than that SOrb.

Well. I have played at 52 C earlier so I don´t think cooling is the problem. If I reach 1400 I would probably not go higher than 48 C. And that is not to much I guess.

Back