• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My crucial Pc3200 Results :D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dippy_skoodlez

I ahve 2x 256mb Cas 3 Pc3200 from crucial in my machine right now :D what results have you guys had with it? I at 450mhz fsb @ 2.5-5-5-7 just for kicks to see how high I can get the fsb up w/ the stock cooler. Vdimm @ 2.8

M4D

Hello,

I was thinking of getting 2x512 sticks of PC3200 crucial ram in a week or so for my NF7S V2.0
But was looking for someone who's using crucial ram to help me decide weather or not i should get this or go for another
brand ?!?

I could do with the extra memory for gaming and so on and i know crucial is a good well known
trusted brand, But im a little uncertain weather or not i would benefit with some corsair, twinmos or similar stuff.

I'll not be overclocking it much if at all and if i do it'll only be slightly overclocked
just for that little bit of extra performance.

What do you think ?!?

wannaoc

I used some Crucial PC3200 for a while and it ran at 200 FSB at stock timings the whole time. I think the stock timings were 3,3,3 though but that was a while back.

Crucial isn't known for overclocking well at all but it is very reliable ram.

OP
dippy_skoodlez

dippy_skoodlez

M4D said:
Hello,

I was thinking of getting 2x512 sticks of PC3200 crucial ram in a week or so for my NF7S V2.0
But was looking for someone who's using crucial ram to help me decide weather or not i should get this or go for another
brand ?!?

I could do with the extra memory for gaming and so on and i know crucial is a good well known
trusted brand, But im a little uncertain weather or not i would benefit with some corsair, twinmos or similar stuff.

I'll not be overclocking it much if at all and if i do it'll only be slightly overclocked
just for that little bit of extra performance.

What do you think ?!?

If your not overclocking, its WONDERFUL ram! most even OC's a lil bit. plus you get a lifetime warranty. if your gonna overclock, and absolutely NEED those low timings, get something better E.G. corsair for overclocking. I love mine tho! :santa2: