• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my first rig (2)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OP
jacheatamobits

jacheatamobits

sorry i couldnt link to them, i still need help with all that...
i cant figure out how you guys link to your huge photos...

any ways, whaddya think?
im still in need of a couple better drives for those gaping holes(not to mention burning cd's and ripping dvd's) i think ill git some black ones...

runsalone

hey looks good, jacheatamobits.

i set myself a budget for a 2.8 intel system and overspent it by a longshot.

hence my case is a POS and i cant afford windows/lights. : (

OP
jacheatamobits

jacheatamobits

the grills, cct, and (AS3) from ocsystems.com $30

the black wire wrap stuff was$3 (local auto)

the blue led fans from xioxide's "X-hour" $14?

the plexiglass was free, but the holes are what cost me the most, (go figure) the hole saw cost over $20. ouch! (local hardware)

the handles $1.99ea (local hardware)

screws and such $4 (local hardware)

the part that took the longest was deciding how it should look. the plastic cut easily, and i only glued a little, so the only real work i did was drilling and attatching stuff.

i cCOULD have finished it in a day if all the parts got here at the same time, but that would never happen!

im also looking for one of those Tt fan grills w/the led's in them if you find where i can get one tell me, itl go perfect with this

ryan06

Registered
Wow, looks awesome! Wouldn't mind seeing some more pictures of the front... Nice mod job on the front btw :D.

Ryan