• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My First

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SoundFX

Hi this is my first attempt and would like some help from the community much appreciated
these are the parts I'm planning on using and need some help on my tubing and clamps/compression etc... sizes.
Phobya O-ring (G1/4 Inch) UV-Reactive White (10)
Claw Clamps - Lamptron
FrozenQ Liquid Fusion Dual Bay Reservoir - Gloss White Helix
Swiftech Dual Extreme Duty Small Form Factor 12 VDC Industrial PWM Pump - White (MCP35X2-WT)
Swiftech Apogee HD High Performance 4-Port CPU Waterblock - White -
Swiftech MCR320-XP eXtreme Performance Triple 120mm Slim Radiator - (MCR320-XP)
My Case is a CM Storm Stryker and I want to use UV white reactive tubing
That is most of what I want to use. would like to know if the pump fits with the reservoir. thank you for your help.:ty:

Well sure it will fit with a bit of tubing into the top of the pump.

Tubing, 1/2" ID 3/4" OD and compressions to exactly fit that size.

Those clamps aren't needed for compression fittings and they look nice but wow I woul'd pay for those, they aren't cheap. Clamps are for barbs.

Not a bad list at all.

Don't forget the liquid choice.

Don't forget the liquid choice.
well i wanted the communities recommendation and also the reservoir i chose has a pump mount on the back that's what i meant by is it compatible and for the barbs and compression etc... I'm just plain new to that stuff and want to pick out the best option to go with. that's why i was looking at the lamptron claw clamp. so if i want to use clamps i have to go with barbs and for compression i have to with??? i just dont know lol. if the pump cant be mounted I'm just gonna go with a internal res and what would u guys recommend for reservoirs internal or external?

No offense to anyone but Frozenqmods Reservoirs are a disaster waiting to happen. (Because of their year long wait on a bay reservoir fitting a 800D or any case which ended up not fitting which gave me time to read alot and research on H20 so thank you for that lol) I will never buy their reservoirs ever again or recommend them to anyone. Go and search on those reservoirs and the *****r stories behind them. Kids are so facinated by the looks that they surpase the quality control in a product and end up paying for it severely in the end. Just a heads up but hey its your $$$ as you can do as you may.

stickies will do and for that reservoir I wont be buying so I'm gonna go with a internal one but looking for a kool aestiticly looking one. thanks for your support

Back