• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Mom is so cool!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

eab

I was given the task by her of bullding a computer for her for less then $300. I went to newegg and priced it all out and I saw that the athlon xp 1400 was only $20 more then the athlon 950mhz. So I asked her if I could order the athalon xp giver her my tbrid 1.13ghz and I get the XP and she said that I could do that!

SWEET!!!!

gonna do the oni switch on the video card too? lol
hey i wish someone would ask me to build em something.

deathstar13 said:
hey i wish someone would ask me to build em something.

I think I'd be too scared because it's somebody else's hardware/money that I'm working with, and it something happens (say, you crush the core) then I think we would be obligated to buy another one out of our pocket. I don't know, I would do it if someone asked me, I think. It would be interesting. Maybe get a little profit out of it... ;)

deathstar13 said:

That certainly wasn't me. That was good ol' Starfox what done that to his poor mother (although, personally, I think she got the better deal :p)

Back