• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My mouse is trippin

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dimorphios

Registered
Not really sure if this is where I should post this, but... I have one of those logitec cordless keyboard and mouse sets (mouse is also optical) and about every 2 hours my mouse will stop moving (on the screen) I replaced the batteries... didn't fix it, and the keyboard still works fine even after the mouse freezes up... a reboot fixes it everytime but thats getting old, plus I want to see what kind of uptime I can get with xp so its really putting a damper on things... any ideas?

Dimorphios

If it needs line of sight make sure it has line of sight. Check in the windows device manager that there are no conflicts.

thanx

nah its radio frequency not infra red... but I will check for confilts...

Dimorphios

This is often my standard reply - if the FSB is high then lower it a bit. It may be the problem.

nope...

my fsb is at normal speed, I don't even have this particular puter overclocked... and I just checked the device manager... there was no confilicts but there was multiple instances of the device under various names... I deleted all of them and reinstalled, hopefull that will have fixed it...

- Dimorphios

nice

heh thanks, I think I will save that one :)

some funny ***t mand

- Dimorphios (it keeps folding and folding)

Umm AMD'er I dont care but you should remove taht ASAP as some members here dont like that sort of thing. And we also have alot of young members too.

It was pretty funny though.

stompah said:
Umm AMD'er I dont care but you should remove taht ASAP as some members here dont like that sort of thing. And we also have alot of young members too.

It was pretty funny though.

Aiight No prob. Its gone:D

Sry man it would go over good at [H] f it wasnt posted there before.

Back