• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My P4 adapter for TC-4

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NeoMoses

I was playing around a little at the shop last night and threw this together. It's an adapter plate to allow the TC-4 to be used on P4 systems, both socket 423 and socket 478. Now I just have to wait until all my P4 parts get here to test it out. :D

tc-42.jpg

tc-45.jpg

Here's a pic after the plate was anodized black.

tc-46.jpg

Edit: Added pics after anodizing.

Last edited:

Diggrr

Underwater Senior Member
Nice work!
Any plans for a color coating? A clear blue would look sweet!

FIZZ3

Nice looking too... good job.

Funny how you made this P4 adapter while DTEK's is still "coming soon".

likwidkool

Registered
pretty sweet. Feel like selling them? I want to get an Abit IC7 and a pee4 2.4c but then having to buy a new block, the cost just seems to be too much.

OP
N

NeoMoses

Diggrr said:
Nice work!
Any plans for a color coating? A clear blue would look sweet!

Thanks Diggrr. I'm debating whether I should anodize it blue or black. I haven't decided yet, but i'm leaning towards a nice blue.

Originally posted by FIZZ3
Funny how you made this P4 adapter while DTEK's is still "coming soon".

Yeah, I thought it was funny, too. I guess there just hasn't been enough demand for them to design and build one.

JFettig

Hey! I showered! Senior
you have those screws that go into the origional mounting holes, do they screw into something? or are they there just to hold it in place?

Jon