• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my ssd will be here tomorrow hopefully

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ghettogeddy

i cant wait i did a lil video of my 4x320gig radi 0 shut down startup with a power cycle of the psu in between and ill be doing another once i get the itel drive reflashed and windows installed

ssdbuy.png

Ship date 01/19/2010 00:05:08
Estimated delivery 01/21/2010

01/20/2010 02:03:00 IN TRANSIT TO OAKLAND, CA, US

Last edited:
OP
ghettogeddy

ghettogeddy

ya me to lol i had to go pick my kid up from school a sec ago and i saw the ups truck and got excited but then remembered its not till tomorrow lol

OP
ghettogeddy

ghettogeddy

ok its here i got it updated got windows on it got my raid 5 backup ging and my old backup moving files as soon as im done ill have the new vid up but im gona be silent cause my throat hurts

OP
ghettogeddy

ghettogeddy

well i tried hd tach before i got the ssd and it doesn't work in windows 7 so i had to run it in compatibility mode and something about the screams not accurate ill do it for you though

OP
ghettogeddy

ghettogeddy

any settings you would like me to change let me know i just did it the way it came

side not you have to run this as admin in 64bit windows 7

atton.png

OP
ghettogeddy

ghettogeddy

4 x 320gig drives in raid 5

atto4x320inraid5.png

mattspalace

I been Dolk'ed Senior
Given the specs of the SSD you purchased, the performance looks fine. It's even a little better than advertised. Write speeds should essentially be about half as fast as the M-series and that what they appear to be.