• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my videocrda came with AS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Deadphishy

well i just got me replacement 9000 pro from newegg. and i went to put some as3 on it, when i saw. it already had as on the gpu. is sapphire now putting as on thier cards. thats sweet.

Or maybe someone modded the card and it was returned, refurbished (for issues other than the core) and sent to you as a replacement?

it's wasn't like a good job putting the as3 on it was just a little dab in the middle. like they only used a little to save money. could have been returned oh well.

well it overclocks better then the first one i had. wich i put as3 on the gpu. a whole 10 mhz higher on the gpu. and i could go over 310 but i need a better HSF. and as for the ram i have great ram sinks but i have no AS thermal epoxy, yet. i would think this card could do 320/620 as compared to 300/600 the first one i got did.
so i'm happy. but only time will tell.

one good sign is that it handled 360/660. ((((with out any benches or any games))) this maybe a good sign that with the proper cooling and some increased voltige i could really push the baby.

Back