• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nearing the 150th mark

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DeRose306

At 155th place and rising, according to projections, I should be 133 in 4 weeks.

I know I'll never make the top 10 but the top 100 would be good enough for me :)

kool!!

a early congrats then!! :beer:

hey! i've never thought of i would grow all the way like what i am right now a yr ago too! but once the SETI bugs caught me, then......;)

crunch on!!

I know the feeling. I started off with a celeron 566 @ 850. It got booted from action when I got the PIII. Now I'm awaiting another case so I can get it up and running again. But after seeing some of the farms, I'll never be able to fit a big farm in my small apartment. When I build my house, I'll have to build a computer room. Then maybe I'll have the room for a real farm.

Hey nice work man, your farm is starting to grow. All the people who have the big farms, start out with small collection then they keep adding out of no where, they can't even explain it them selves!

Keep up the good work.

yeah, i'll NEED a computer room when i get a house too!!

or u could do just like me......try to capture as many machines as u could get ur hand on into ur farm. i only own 'bout 1/2 of the machine in my farm. the rest is mostly my relative's...... or like some members, get permission for using work machinesss.....

crunch on, my friend!!

oops, already passed ya lonewolf. But I'm in the process of modding my XP's case too, so the sporatic downtime may give you a chance to catch back up

Back