• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need a ddr board

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

explorer

I am getting a northwood p4 and I need a good p4 board to run it on, any recommendations?

Thanks,
Explorer

Do as I did and flash a P4S533 bios onto the P4S333 and your set. I did it with no probs at all. Just ignore the "does not match model" message in AFlash.

After going to the P4S533 bios I used the new 4:6 divider and I have about a 400 point increase in sandra!

the going bad boys right now are the 4BDA's, 4BDA2+'s and the 4SDA's by Epox. The boards are stacked full of features especially for the overclockers, the 4BDA's have pci/agp locking and there isn't a single bad thing that has been said about them. Ever other board out there has had problems in some way or another except these boards, as of right now they seem perfect and every owner of one can't recommend them high enough. I don't know a single person that hasn't been able to hit 2.2+ with decent ram.

Back