• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need a good website host

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Auri87

i need a good free webspace that i can use to upload my images. the site also needs to be able to allow for off site linking so i can use to use img tags

thanks in advance,
Auri87

these sites do not hand out personal accounts and your stuff has a delete date almost inevitably that is the only downside, but you get what you pay for

What kind of ISP do you have and what type of connection? Usually bundled with your service is free web hosting for like 5 accounts and about 10MBs each. I would look into that because I'm on cable and I get something like that. Also, keep in mind that you are paying for it so make the best out of it.

www.villagephotos.com

Free image hosting for messageboards, auctions and the like. The free account allows 5mb bandwidth per day, which is what I use. Image resizing and compression right from your account also.

If you want a free website, I use freewebs.com. You cannot link to files stored there though unless you pay.

gone_fishin said:
www.villagephotos.com

Free image hosting for messageboards, auctions and the like. The free account allows 5mb bandwidth per day, which is what I use. Image resizing and compression right from your account also.

If you want a free website, I use freewebs.com. You cannot link to files stored there though unless you pay.
ironically the image link in your sig through that site doesn't work.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. It seems they are integrating with ebay or something as their lame excuse:confused: If they are not working by tomorrow I shall retract my recommendation.

Edit, up and working again:)

Last edited:
Back