• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need a new video card

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
erm. your mad. especially when sombody can build a better specced pc that isnt even half as loud.

gotta admit though, nothing comes close to the looks of the abit. But, when it comes down to it, i would choose performance over the looks of my graphics card anyday.

still, good on ya for being different

you guys should keep in mind that currently, memory bandwidth is the bottleneck, not gpu speed.... i think the albatron turbo is better for this situation seeing that its memeory overclocks much higher then the abit because of the bga 3.3ns or whatever it is. i still think the ramsinks and gpu cooler on the albatron look pretty sweet.... also the blue pcb.

im not picking it cuz of looks, im picking because of price. I have to admit, the Albatron look sbetter IMO, but to expensive. By the time games need all of this memory and stuff, it will be time for an upgradwe anyway. I would like anything instead of this mx400 PCI

hmmmmmmm.................it seems I may be getting the albatron after all

Xevuhtess7 said:
you guys should keep in mind that currently, memory bandwidth is the bottleneck, not gpu speed.... i think the albatron turbo is better for this situation seeing that its memeory overclocks much higher then the abit because of the bga 3.3ns or whatever it is. i still think the ramsinks and gpu cooler on the albatron look pretty sweet.... also the blue pcb.

actually tests have proved the opposite. its gpu bottlenecked not bandwidth. Although the albatron is the clear winner, its performance doesnt increase as much as you think it would with ram o/c that fast.
I bet a volt mod on the core would be ausome

Xevuhtess7:
the albatron has 3.3ns BGA samsung ram, while the abit has 3.6ns standard hynix ram

Back