• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need A Program that can move mouse cursor with keyboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RetroUO

I realize this is a strange request, and I don't want to try to explain why, but I need a program that I can use my arrow keys to move my mouse cursor. This is for an FPS game, so I can turn around very quickly (please, no suggestions about better ways to accomplish this or that it's cheating, etc.). So, I want it to accelerate fast and move very quickly, I'd also like to be able to overlap keys, like pushing up and right will move the cursor up and diagonal right. Also, the game is a full screen game that I run in windowed mode, and everything I've tried so far (including the windows mouse key thing, which is too slow anyways) won't move the mouse within this game, so I think I need a program that changes the key press to a mouse movement before it gets to the program... not quite sure how that would work.

Well, thank you for tolerating my strange request and thanks for any help you are able to give me.

DaWiper

Image Compare Man
Don't know about the mouse, buit for the keyboard you could try to play around with the timings in bios... Not sure if it will help though.