• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need a Team

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cwindsor

ok Guys I have some rigs folding right now!!! :)

I need a team!!! Here are the Rigs!

P4 2.4
P4 2.4
PIII 1.0
AMD Thunderbird 1.0

These Rigs are folding 24/7 and have just been started!!

I want to be a team member! :cry:

I may throw in my A64 3000+ @ 2.4g (thinking about when I am not home)

Fast420A

Just set the Team number to 32 and you are on the team! Welcome to the Team if you decide to join! Good luck with the fold and get that AMD64 up and foldind, I am working on one myself that should be up and folding soon!

OP
C

cwindsor

Alright I'm in it to win it!!! I was going to fold for overclockers club...But I'm on team 32 now! I will be a loyal dung beetle!!!

OP
C

cwindsor

Ok Team 32

I have Added 4 PC's to the Fold :bday: :thup:

2 - P4 2.4
1 - AMD 1gig
1 - PIII 1gig

I may drop the Client on the A64 tonight!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Sorry can't spell for sh*t

OP
C

cwindsor

My login is cwindsor and the team number is 32.

It may not show stats until I upload my first finished packet?? :-/

OSUmaxx

cwindsor, we're VERY happy to have you as part of our great team. That's some seriour power you're bringing with you ;) Hope to see you around the forums!

OP
C

cwindsor

Thank you for your Warm welcome! :beer:

I am going to throw the A64 3000+ on it tonight as a Test run.... It's OC'ed to 2.4g and seems to run Very strong!

Thank you everyone for the welcomes and kind words!!

I wish I only joined the Team alot sooner... I have had these PC's just sitting under the desk... :bang head :bang head

stan03

wow you are go to blow by alot of people with that power :D

welcome to the team tho.

yea well at least they aren't still sitting idle :)

OP
C

cwindsor

Man oh man!!!!

I work for a very big Hospital in GA and we have over 3500 PC's on are network that I have access to! (I work in IS Dept) Could you imagine WASTED CPU's we could put to good use! :cry: Problem is we have a standard desktop screen saver that we have to use! I will try to get a couple of people from the IS dept to join Team 32.... I know for a fact I can get 4 more PC's
:D

To make it even worse alot of are PC's are swapped out every 3 years! So there is a crap load of p4 2.4's p4 3.0 ect!!!!

Bummer :cry:

OP
C

cwindsor

Well by the time we dump them they would be no use to people like us... Example we are dumping 400mhz with 64 to 128 ram and 10gig HD.. :rolleyes:

But I can get deals on 17' displays in great shape!!! for $35.00??

Fast420A

cwindsor said:
Man oh man!!!!

I work for a very big Hospital in GA and we have over 3500 PC's on are network that I have access to! (I work in IS Dept) Could you imagine WASTED CPU's we could put to good use! :cry: Problem is we have a standard desktop screen saver that we have to use! I will try to get a couple of people from the IS dept to join Team 32.... I know for a fact I can get 4 more PC's
:D

To make it even worse alot of are PC's are swapped out every 3 years! So there is a crap load of p4 2.4's p4 3.0 ect!!!!

Bummer :cry:

Setup folding not using the screen saver but using the "One Click" install as this runs the command line version hidden as a system service so no users can interfere with it.

Fast420A

cwindsor said:
Well by the time we dump them they would be no use to people like us... Example we are dumping 400mhz with 64 to 128 ram and 10gig HD.. :rolleyes:

But I can get deals on 17' displays in great shape!!! for $35.00??

The Ram and HD's would be PERFECT for us folders that setup farms for folding at our homes.

Mr.Furious

Yea lol that stuff isnt useless.... if they dump some more snag some power supplies... ram.... and those 10 gig harddrives. Sometimes people here want cases too. I know others are interested but ill take some ram and hds if you have any