• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need answer quick. which company is best

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zatrix

I need to build a new pc. Which company is the most reliable to get the job done

Ibuypower - very nice website, good prices, horrible selection of psu's for use and im worried they will die shortly after.

Cybersystems - Same as above but has crappy psu's also.

Monarch- good price, has THE BEST PSU. 600 ocz powerstream. but i heard it has horrible customer service and if your computer ever breaks even during the warrantly you still have to pay for all the parts to be fixed.

And please dont tell me to just buy a ocz 520 watt or something and install it myself. I refuse to do anywork inside my comp for a while. ive been going through a bad stretch and if i start fiddling around yanking stuff out im sure to break something. Its not my fault they make the power cords so hard to take out and you end up breaking something.

Tyreal

SavageBasher said:
Learn how to build computers. :)

but since that isn't directly answering your question and doesn't contribute at all.....

then i always thought IBUYPOWER was agood one but i would personally go with monarch.