• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need faster Wifi? try this!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ha ha, that is ridiculous.

WiFi Speed Spray™ is guaranteed to improve your productivity. If you're not 100% satisfied, return the unopened bottle in the original packaging within eight hours, along with the original receipt, a color copy of your drivers license, and a check for $12.95 to cover handling, restocking, and legal fees. You'll receive a complete refund within 10-12 weeks.

How do you know if you are satisfied unless you open it? And you only have 8 hours to decide, and you have to send in moeny to return it, that is really sketchy if you ask me. Who would buy this?!

LOL! I love it! hahaha, definetly sending this to coworkers monday morning. :)

EDIT: I tried to order it. :(

Attachments

• pic.bmp
    130.5 KB · Views: 98
I could put this right next to my magic pixie dust. Try clicking on the order button, little message pops up there. Good one. :)

edit: doh, you beat me to the pop up message.

WiFi Speed Spray™ is safe and effective when used as directed. However, the product is known to the State of California to cause cancer; developmental toxicity; and/or male pattern baldness. For outdoor use only. Do not use near electrical appliances. WiFi Speed Spray™ should not be used in the presence of pregnant women, women who have been pregnant, or women who may some day become pregnant. Keep away from children and household pets (especially birds). Do not take internally. If a persistent cough or partial paralysis develops, consult a physician,

I think the disclamer seals the deal, ha ha ha

©Copyright 2003
NoMojo Marketing Corporation
"Using free trade zones since 1998."

Web Site Design by Myrtle McNeedle

OK. The joke's over.
Nothing left to see here.

The J-Walk Blog
More Humor

Back