• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need for speed underground cheats???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

simpleman

i am having problems getting cheats to work on this game
is anyone else having problems with this

wtf are cheats ?
is it a patch or something ? or are the some rims ?!?

*sigh*, the game really isnt that hard :)

I never got them to work for the PC version either. It just ended up pi**ing me off... So I stopped bothering. I never did try using a trainer though. They have trainers here for NFSU. Just browse though and find it on the site.

I dont know why someone would need cheats. My friend has the game and I go over to play it. I am almost a 1/4 of the way done and i have only played for a short time.

Wait till you get later on in the game. The AI gets unrealistically good. It borderlines obnoxious. Besides, the cheats that he's referring to unlock cars, and I'm not even sure if they work in the single player campaign, since I never could get them to work. There aren't any unlimited nos or speed cheats unless you're using a trainer.

YellowDart said:
I never got them to work for the PC version either. It just ended up pi**ing me off... So I stopped bothering. I never did try using a trainer though. They have trainers here for NFSU. Just browse though and find it on the site.

i feel ya there i just can't get them to work.
and you're right it will ****** you off

The AI is evil!! they get car parts way before you do so you have to pull along side them and ram them into posts and stuff since it takes them 14+ seconds to get unstuck

yea. races from 75 - 100, the AI all of a sudden get smarter. when you get ahead of them, and watch the timer on the right corner, you see your lead decrease at a high rate. There are tricks though. IE. not hitting walls, using driving lines, dont touch the hand brake, etc. thats how i got through the game. it really depends on which car your comfortable with too.

i remember AI's hitting walls in the beginning cuz you take up the road. that gives you a huge lead. i thought the end of the game was pretty simple though.

i really hated the last few drag races. not only were the AI's really fast, but the traffic was like Los Angeles 10 freeway at 5pm.

lugee said:
i really hated the last few drag races. not only were the AI's really fast, but the traffic was like Los Angeles 10 freeway at 5pm.

Every race was getting like that. Hell, even the drift races were getting like that! =P

Yeah but if you use the cheats there is no sence of accomplishment. I mean sure you can unlock your favorite car right a way, but then you didnt get the feeling of "yes I finally earned it." its Yeah I already got that. I think that yes it may be harder, but beating a game with out cheats is one of the greatest feelings. IMO

Back