• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need good earbuds

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Swatman

i had the 100$ bose earbuds, and i loved them. sadly only sound comes out of one ear and i dont have a warrenty. i dont want to spend another 100$ so can someone give me a link to some good earbuds that cancel outside noise as nice as those?

http://www.klipsch.com/na-en/products/headphones/

my girlfriend has the image s2 If you can get them to seal in your ear then they cancel out very well. They come with 3 or 4 different ear pieces so chances are at least one size will fit well.

Personaly I have never found a pair of earbuds to fit into my ears and stay. I always use at least the thin strap around my head.

I want the image s4's or at least try them out to see if they fit me.

I like headphones.......

Any "in-ear" type headphone should have adequate passive noise canceling for most purposes. I actually find that the Apple Dual-Driver In Ear headphones to be a fairly decent value, although some may find there signature a little too dark and analytical. If you want a more dynamic sound, I have heard decent things about the klipsch. Both will sound much better than the Bose, but you might want to visit the head-fi.org forums for other suggestions.

I didnt like altec lansing UHP336, aka ultimate ears super.fi 3 studio. They broke on the first week due to the removable cable.

Was NOT happy.

Back