• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help ASAP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

harryinny3

need to know if i have to clear cmos. I just installed a 2.4C from a 2.4B and i want to boot my rig up. Im on a rig i just built for my sis, and id like to boot mine up very soon.

Any help would be great.

Harry

OP
harryinny3

harryinny3

Thank you very much.

I just dont want to run into any problems. Every other proggy ive installed was with new mobo,s so i wasnt sure.

Thanks

Harry

OP
harryinny3

harryinny3

Cleared Cmao and everything is great

running a moddest [email protected] for now. Goint to prime it today while im out. Then go from there.

I wish i could do a fresh install of XP. I get that message, "this copy of XP has exceeded its #of times it can be reactivated or some garbage. I have to call it in and It takes forever. That is my biggest gripe about XP. And what ****es me off is its MY copy. I should be able to reinstall as many times as i wish on the same rig without having to deal with the inconvieneance sp? lol. of calling them yahoos!

Harry