• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help buying gpu waterblock from amazon USA to Europe

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zepisco83

Hello,

I live in Switzerland and i was looking for this waterblock, https://www.amazon.com/Bitspower-Wa...0TI-P-6GD5-GAMING-Clear-Acrylic/dp/B01EIS74FS unfortunatelly for me it can only be found on amazon USA and they don' t ship it to my address.

It's my first time in the site and i don't know if this is the right place to ask or if i am breaking any rules, but i would like to know if someone is willing to ship it to me, preferably someone with some experience in this kind of situation.

I will buy it with my amazon account but i would link the address of the person in the USA and of course all shipping cost would be payed in advance and also add an extra for the trouble, well this is my idea because i really don't know if this is even possible to do.

I also apologize in advance for my english, i hope the post is clear enough to understand my situation.

I wish a nice day to you all

Johan45

Benching Team Leader Super Moderator
t's my first time in the site and i don't know if this is the right place to ask or if i am breaking any rules, but i would like to know if someone is willing to ship it to me, preferably someone with some experience in this kind of situation.

I'm sure you have the best intentions but no you shouldn't be doing this.
It just looks fishy, brand new to the site and this won't make a good impression.

OP
Z

Zepisco83

Hello, I guess you are right, if anyone reads this thread just ignore it, but after doing some research i found a service called myus.com where they give you an US address and then they ship the stuff you buy to the rest of the world, so if something goes wrong i am the only one to blame.

Johan45

Benching Team Leader Super Moderator
We also have members who live overseas that might be able to help you find a local distributor.

XRogerX

Don't Swiftech Ship to EU?

IMPORTANT NOTE TO INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS (EXCEPT CANADA) :*WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL® AS A PAYMENT METHOD -*ANY OTHER METHOD (VISA, MASTERCARD, ETC..) WILL BE DECLINED.

OP
Z

Zepisco83

Swiftech don't have a waterblock for the Asus Matrix Gtx 980ti, actually i don't even have the Matrix, i have the 20th anniversary gold edition but as far as i know they are similar the only diference is the core speed.
I will ordered the waterblock today i just have to pray a lot to the GPU gods tonight, i don't t even know if it will fit or if it will ever arrive.

- - - Updated - - -

We also have members who live overseas that might be able to help you find a local distributor.

Well in that case i just hope they read this post and give me some advice.

XRogerX

Swiftech don't have a waterblock for the Asus Matrix Gtx 980ti, actually i don't even have the Matrix, i have the 20th anniversary gold edition but as far as i know they are similar the only diference is the core speed.
I will ordered the waterblock today i just have to pray a lot to the GPU gods tonight, i don't t even know if it will fit or if it will ever arrive.

- - - Updated - - -

Well in that case i just hope they read this post and give me some advice.

oh that's right those 980ti are not reference boards if it was a reference they carry a block for it

Woomack

Benching Team Leader
In EU is hard to find anything else than German brands or EK. I already checked EK and they don't have wb for this card. Actually it will be hard to find any full cover block available in EU for Matrix cards.