• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help finding KT7A-Raid ver1.3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cheapoman

Registered
Newbie here. I have spare parts to build a second computer and I am ready to give AMD a try to save some moolah. Now, after reading many post regarding mobos that works with my older part, I am settling down on ABIT KT7A-RAID ver1.3 so I can run tbred xp on it. Now, the problem is I am having a hard time finding one (new preferred).

I prefer ABIT over ECS K7S5A and Iwill KK266, just because I use ABIT all the time. Plus, softmenu rocks!! Any recommendation where to find one, new or used?

cheapoman said:
Newbie here. I have spare parts to build a second computer and I am ready to give AMD a try to save some moolah. Now, after reading many post regarding mobos that works with my older part, I am settling down on ABIT KT7A-RAID ver1.3 so I can run tbred xp on it. Now, the problem is I am having a hard time finding one (new preferred).

I prefer ABIT over ECS K7S5A and Iwill KK266, just because I use ABIT all the time. Plus, softmenu rocks!! Any recommendation where to find one, new or used?

Welcome to the forums, be aware that selling,buying or trading outside our classifieds is Prohibited.

Please read the forum Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back