• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help in overclocking my 1800 DLT3C JIUHB

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kenshiro

My current rig is as shown in my signature. I am currently running at 2.3Ghz. I tried to increase my cpu speed to 2.4Ghz (200 * 12). It ran very smooth with WC#. But when I did the prime95 priority 10 test, my whole computer freezes after 1 hour.

My Vcore was set to 1.8V in the bios, but it shows as 1.75V under the hardware monitor.

The memory voltage was increase slightly from 2.6V - 2.7V.

I tried to lower my multiplier and increase the FSB. However, when I tried at 205 FSB (didn't try 201 - 204), my computer won't even boot. The bios alarm will go off and I have to reset the CMOS before I can even do anything.

At 2.4Ghz, my CPU idles at 44-45 degrees celcius and 51 degrees underload at a room ambient of around 28 - 30 degrees. I'm not looking to far in overclocking, but as long as i can get 2.4Ghz, I will be happy.

Please help.............

Kenshiro said:
My current rig is as shown in my signature. I am currently running at 2.3Ghz. I tried to increase my cpu speed to 2.4Ghz (200 * 12). It ran very smooth with WC#. But when I did the prime95 priority 10 test, my whole computer freezes after 1 hour.

My Vcore was set to 1.8V in the bios, but it shows as 1.75V under the hardware monitor.

The memory voltage was increase slightly from 2.6V - 2.7V.

I tried to lower my multiplier and increase the FSB. However, when I tried at 205 FSB (didn't try 201 - 204), my computer won't even boot. The bios alarm will go off and I have to reset the CMOS before I can even do anything.

At 2.4Ghz, my CPU idles at 44-45 degrees celcius and 51 degrees underload at a room ambient of around 28 - 30 degrees. I'm not looking to far in overclocking, but as long as i can get 2.4Ghz, I will be happy.

Please help.............

Dont feel bad... my Jubby wouldnt run @ 2.4ghz either. I dont understand why, but 2.3ghz is all mine could give.

I personally would try to up the FSB. Your chips sounds alot like mine

AHHHHHHHHHHH........... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO................. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well, I guess I will just look forward to my 2600 mobile from excalibur.com. Just bought it this morning. I guess I will receive it sometime next monday.

I lowered my multiplier to 11.5, and increase the FSB to 205. Vcore is at 1.8V, and Vdimm is set to 2.8V. It is prime95 priority 10 stable for 8 hours.

I just increased the FSB to 206, and hopefully, it will be prime 95 stable also.

QUESTION:
How much Vdimm is too much? It is stock at 2.6V, and I increased to 2.8V. My memory does not come with heat spreader. Any comments?

Back