• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need help, new to mobo buying

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

creepy

Iv bought a mobo before and it turns out it wasnt compatable so w/ what money I had left I had to buy another which didnt have an agp...I just recently bought a agp card and some cpu adapter which should have made the mobo compatable because it has an agp. Anyway it didnt work and im gonna buy another mobo. I dont want this problem to happen again so I was wondering if this mobo (at the bottom of this there is a link etc) will work with a celeron 1.3GHz cpu.

http://66.216.68.88/

That is the link the mobo is the 2nd up from the bottom under "motherboards" just scroll down at that link and itll be there.

Thanks for the help.

batboy

Senior Moment
Well, it says it supports Tualatin CPUs (the Celly 1.3 is a FC-PGA2 Tualatin). I'd be very suspicious of buying a mobo where they don't tell even you what brand it is. Probably some cheap generic piece of guano that won't overclock. You could get a Powerleap adapter and use a regular socket 370 mobo that don't support Tualatins.

OP
C

creepy

Ty for the help. I already tryed the adapter stuff....Didnt work and was a waste of time and money when i could have got another board.