• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help on steppings for 2.4c

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

daNo-

Hey,

I was calling every shop here where I live (Chile) and was trying to see if they had any MO steppings....(SL6Z3) but they don't have any :( ... Are there other specific steppings that overclock pretty good as well???

Well, since there have been only 2 steppings introduced for the "C" procs, I guess you could say that the D1 stepping o'cs as well as any other, or that the M0's o'c as well as the D1's....

lyle said:
Well, since there have been only 2 steppings introduced for the "C" procs, I guess you could say that the D1 stepping o'cs as well as any other, or that the M0's o'c as well as the D1's....

The D1 chips are good overclockers. May be just not as spectacular as some of the the M0, but still you get out of the chip much more than the stock rating. Since that is all you have down there, go for it and just hope for good luck.

Back