• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need Help Quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It-7

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Norbe

I have an It-7 and want to overclock the memory.... I have DDR 400 and would like to use it's potential but I am stuck because the bios won't let me get past the 1:1 settings..... actualy I have the C6 bios that is the latest .... The only other setting in the memory is the 4:3 and I would need the 3:4 instead.... si there any moded bios that would help me....???? Mr.Naturals maybe??? If some one can help me and send me the link, if there is one, I am desperate.....

trex

go to bios set the cpu at low........i assume that u set it at high that's why u can either set it with 1:1 or 4:3..........so set it to low

skou

In bios softmenu lll, go to dram ratio H/W strap, set to low.

That should allow you the 1:1 and 3:4 ratios.

Users manual pg. 3-3

steve

OP
Norbe

Norbe

Thanks I did that but now I now my memory won't handle it... so I was wonderind if there is some way to get the 5/4 devider...???

skou

The IT7 doesn't support a 5:4 ratio, sorry I would like it too.

steve

OP
Norbe

Norbe

So if I am actualy having an FSB of 158 there is no way that I can push up my memory bandwith??? just 1:1 ??? or 3:4 but my mem doesn't get there, and at that FSB the only one would be a corsair 3500 ....

trex

yup...........i just got my corsair pc3500 so at the moment i got 150fsb with 200mhz ram and i benchmarked with sisoft sandra and i got 3007 bandwidth

OP
Norbe

Norbe

I am just at 2259 in the Sisoft 2003 .... 158Mhz ram......well you cant have everything