• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help with deciding

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ghastard

Ok, here's the deal. I'm trying to decide which case I should get. I want one that looks decent, but pretty basic so I can mod it to suit my tastes. Probably a full tower, something large enough to get a water setup inside.

I've been leaning towards a lian-li, but the prices are a little steep. I could manage to afford it, but I'd rather not spend that much. I want some money to spend on other parts of the computer as well.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I want a sturdy, solidly built case, but don't want to spend an arm and a leg.

Thanks

I like the Antec 1040, but one thing I didn't mention that I'd like is visible drive bays (at least the 5 1/4s). I like the look of a nice, basic front panel, but I also like to have access to the drive bays without opening a door.

Any suggestions?

Back