• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help with divx file.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mike K

I need help with the audio of a divx file. The audio is about 1 to 2 seconds later than what the video shows. How could I get the audio to correspond with the video? Thanks

well...its kinda just luck, as far as i know. I always just mess with the slider, start the movie over etc. I don't know of any real "fix" for it. If somebody elso knows, help us out:D

It's not a problem w/ your hardware/software, it's a problem w/ the file itself

The phrase "You get what you pay for" has just come up and bit you. :)

some files have that encoding problem, the only possible solution would be to download a different version of the file

or you can separate audio and video stream and than make another avi file out of it like XprincoX suggested

If you do a simple demultiplex on the file and then re-encode the resulting 2 seperate audio and video files it should or at least it does usualy sort the problem out.I use TMPGenc for this.

Back