• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help with dual mointors (mointor + TV)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

eh?

i have done this once before with no 3rd party software. I don't have any idea what drivers i was using but right now im using the 40.41 and can't get the gforce 3 to use both the mointor and the tv out at the same time...any ideas?

just make sure you have the tv plugged in and on before you turn on the machine and under the display properties and desktrop you should have the option of a second monitor.

hmm.. gf3 doesn't use nview does it? i could do what you want on my gf2mx400 and now also on my ti4400... i kinda skipped over the gf3.

have you tried going back to 30 series detonators?

yea thje gforce 3 has nview. i have done it before with this card so i know it can be done.... i tried 30 seriers before with no avial...

drdingo21 said:
yea thje gforce 3 has nview. i have done it before with this card so i know it can be done.... i tried 30 seriers before with no avial...
when you go into nview properties make sure to select 2nd screen as the tv then set the resolution as low as possible.

800x600 was lowest on my gf2mx400 but my tv was able to downsample it.

your tv may not be up to par for this. i was using a sony wega for mine.

ive never used n view before so if you don't mind will you please spell it out for me....what properties screen?

desktop>rightclick>properties>settings>nvidia(depends on your drivers kinda)>mine has a popout thing... select nview wherever you find it>detect displays>set #2 as tv> clone>apply

should work.

ok i don't have nview on there...what drivers are you using???mine also has a pop out thing and i enabled nview desktop... i do have a place for device selection and i can shose one or the other and they both work but i can't get them to work together...

41.03 or 7.. whatever the newest is. works for me on every driver i've tried.

Back