• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dracknem

I just went to flash my BIOS on my KT3 Ultra2 mobo. I downloaded the correct program, I checked a few times to make sure, it was the one on their site, another site, and Live Update 3 for this motherboard. I created a DOS boot CD with the files on it. And then I succesfully ran the program from a DOS start. It said everything went fine, but when I restarted the computer all of the programs that I used to check the BIOS version came up that it was version 1 instead of version 5.7 I tried to install. Can anyone help me? Is something wrong with the programs I use to check the BIOS? I used a program from MSI and Sandra, both to same results. What should I do?

Can anyone help me? I'm trying to do this because I need to run my new 2600+ and I don't have money for a new mobo.

Back