• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need micro ATX

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

eh?

First off im sorry if i posted this in the wrong topic wasn't sure if this would go here or genral hardware. Alright now im looking for a Micro ATX motherboard.... i wanna keep it as small as possible so 1 agp, 1-3 pci slots, 1-2 slots for sdram, and what ever is built onboard is fine doesn't really matter. I tried to find somthing like this but i couldn't so im turning to you guys:D

*edit*Its gotta support a 1 gig athlon

Last edited:
My choice would be the EPoX 8KHM. mATX and has the KT266A chipset so you'll get the monster bandwidth.

2 DDR slots, 3 PCI and an AGP port with built in sound. Not sure about overclocking but is very similar to the 8KHAL so should have some overclocking options.

Bunta has them for $79 which isn't too bad for a quality mATX board.

I came so close to getting that board but I ended up with a P4 board instead. Go for the 8KHM and get an Inwin V500 case. The V500 has a small 145 watt psu but you can stick any standard ATX psu inside. I just got the inwin myself and I am very impressed with its quality. I am water cooling my rig so I was even able to stic a radiator in it. In fact the Inwin had more space in the front for a huge dangerden cube than my mid atx! Check out some of the stuff I have been doing with my project here.

well im gonna build a car mp3 palyer this year rather than use my laptop.... its gonna go under my 12s so im gonna build a plexi glass case and i have a spare 1 gig tbird that im gonn ause...i wanna keep cost down

Back