• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need reply fast - A good x800pro?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vrykyl

Tornado Guy
Ok, as posted in the ati thread (sorry, im after a quick answer incase this isnt a card likely to be softmodable cos then i can send it back) my Powercolor x800pro arrived and im not sure if iv got lucky
iv not had a look at the core yet but this thing is a NON VIVO card and it has the following markings on the memory -

Samsung 416
K4J55323QF-GC16

and when I looked on the underside it has an "ati rage theater" chip on it like krag's xt-pe..I didnt think that the pro card had the rage theater chip?? Have I got lucky and got an xt disguised as a pro??

micamica1217

Vrykyl said:
Ok, as posted in the ati thread (sorry, im after a quick answer incase this isnt a card likely to be softmodable cos then i can send it back) my Powercolor x800pro arrived and im not sure if iv got lucky
iv not had a look at the core yet but this thing is a NON VIVO card and it has the following markings on the memory -

Samsung 416
K4J55323QF-GC16

and when I looked on the underside it has an "ati rage theater" chip on it like krag's xt-pe..I didnt think that the pro card had the rage theater chip?? Have I got lucky and got an xt disguised as a pro??

yes, it looks like you have...OC the "shnizel" out of it and enjoy.

man, you are soooooo lucky.

mica

edit: btw, use ATItool and see if you already have the full 16 pipes enabled.