• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need some advice on OC AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
By all in one I meant sold already assembled. I did not mean a one piece unit. What I was asking was can you disconnect and reconnect the hoses if you try to swap out the block? How are they fastened to the block? Would he have to also buy new hoses and clamps? Would disconnecting things introduce air into the system that would block the flow? I have zero experience with water loops.

The hose is on the barbs with clamps Trents, he would have to drain the loop, change the block and refill the loop again. Its standard WC procedure.

Most AMD blocks are made with elongated tops to match the backplate mounting holes of the sockets. So yeah he is looking at a new block or waiting till he can afford a new one.

That setup looks precarious, but AMD blocks are actually fairly cheap think I paid about $50 for my EK supreme LTX amd edition.

Are you even sure that Block is intended for that board?? That fit doesn't look good at all.
Edit gues I should have finished reading the posts. Ha ha ha

Back