• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need some feedback on capture card

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cisco Kid

Guys,

I had a Win Go TV FM tuner /capture card that I just got rid of. Today I picked up a Dazzle Digital Video Creator 80. It allows one to connect any camcorder to it to capture analog video.

I would like to capture video I have of my son to my pc and burn to cd. I am having a b**** of a time sinking audio to video. I have got the video to come through smooth but I can not get the audio to sink, any suggestions. Alos I am not 100% sure I will keep this solution I picked it up used from futureshop but the deal was good $69 canadian reg $100. I aksed why they had quite a few returned and the answer was it is software based only. The quality of the video is good I am happy there but I am having probs sinking audio.

I am wondering what other choices are good and easy to use. I had considered the ATI TV Wonder VE or reg version, any other choices or suggestions for my use that are reasonably priced? Say below $100 Canadian approx $65 US

Cisco KId

Zuck Gou :)

I'm not familiar with it, but have you tried capturing with VirtualDub. It has settings to help you SYNC :)

Google search for it, need any help I'm your guy.

Stay away from any ATi capture cards if your using XP/2k, unless you want to buy my old VE, cause I know your from Vancouver :)