• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need some help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zylith

Registered
I am looking to get this case: Thermaltake View 31 Dual Tempered Glass ATX Tt LCS Certified Black Gaming Mid Tower Computer Case
But I have a XSPC Dual 5.25" Bay Reservoir. Does anyone know if it will be easy to mount inside the case because it doesn't have any 5.25 bays. Any help would be great! Thanks

Dalchi Frusche

Mount it to the bottom of the case, either directly or with a 5.25 bracket. You have a glass case so you'll still be able to reap the benefits of the look if you point it toward the side window.

OP
Z

Zylith

Registered
Mount it to the bottom of the case, either directly or with a 5.25 bracket. You have a glass case so you'll still be able to reap the benefits of the look if you point it toward the side window.

That is what I was thinking But I dont know how hard it will be to find a bracket. Also I am looking at the Corsair Graphite Series 600T. To many dang cases to choose from.

Suppressor1137

the Brackets themselves aren't that hard to find, but the positioning may be tricky depending on wire management.

If you are open to case suggestions, the corsair air 540 has room for the dual bay res, a 240 mm rad and a 360? mm rad.it may be another option for you.