• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need some info

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chittnp

a buddy gave me this machine, Im not even sure if it works or not yet, but its in rough shape, the case doesnt have panels, so Im just gonna run some number by you guys that Im reading off the chipset. I'd liek to know the mobo model and CPU speed if possible.

the Mobo is an Intel, its smaller than an ATX board, the chipset is I believe 810....looks like it was made in '98.

the processor is a celeron, also made in 98.....FV524RX366...i think it may be a 366 mhz processor (?)

2 Hard drives, 1 Hewlett packard, 15.3 GB, 7200 RPM...made oct of '00

the other is a WD caviar 6448. 6 MB (64 gb (?)) made in jan of '00

Im thinking that if it works it might make an ok server or something...let me know what you guys think and whatever you can tell me about the mobo and processor

OP
chittnp

chittnp

well there are no ISA slots, only 4 PCI slots...I think it has onboard graphics as well, but no AGP, it has a PNY geforce2mx400 pci video card:eek: