• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need some suggestions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

furiousfords89

I am planning to get a Shuttle AN35N-Ultra mobo coupled with a mobile 2500+ processor. Do any of you guys have this setup and what do u think about it. I will be doing minor ocing and i also need to know if this is a stable and durable board because i usually have my comp on for 12+ hours a day watching tv on it and etc. And also will i have to mod anything to get the mobile 2500+ to work on the AN35N board? Or can i just basically plug it in and play? thanks

I have a 2400+ Mobile with the AN35N-Ultra and it's awesome. I have it OC'd 204*12 which gives 2448. I haven't done any mods to mobo just stuck in CPU and OC'd. It's rock solid and stays up 24/7 with no problems. I only need to turn it off because of the AS5 which need to cool to room temperature every now and then. This is one of the best boards for the price and it OCs like a champ.

Back