• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need to find some 120mm Blue Boihazard or Radiation fan grills.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rataboo90

Registered
I've been looking everywhere, I'm talking about the ones like in the LEET SYSTEM thread. Plz help!

psionic98

just find one in aluminum in general and color them yourself.. it takes some time.. electricity and some chemicals.. but if you're really into customizing that would be a good way to do it!

Diggrr

Underwater Senior Member
That's what I'd do too...sort of.
Buy some nice laser cut grills, and color them with Duplicolor's Metalcast paint that makes them look anodized sapphire blue...adding more coats of the blue color layer can get a deeper color, all the way to a gorgeous cobalt blue.
Even the silver base coat is great by itself, having the most metal flake that I've seen in a silver paint.
I use their paint system all the time, and recommend it often!

Autozone carries it...

psionic98

well theres that option too! Old automotive guy here.. so anodizing was a fun side project, but the extra steps to buff etc probably takes more time than that paint would..good suggestion!