• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need topic ideas

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Auri87

for my comp engineering class i have to research one change in computer engineering techonology and i have to talk about how it impacted society and our enviromant. im a little short on ideas. currently im thinking of going from cables to wireless (ex. wireless LAN)
i also need to find a way to present it. im currently thinking of a powerpoint presentation. any other ideas would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance
Auri87

Aww, shucks. I bet I have so much information on wireless technology around me, but don't know exactly where to get it to give it to you. We have an entire building on my campus that is pretty much dedicated to wireless research.

I'd say the most impacting technology is the internet. Heh, you can even add into your presentation the fact that all of the research for your internet presentation was done on the internet.

Or perhaps high capacity hard drives and cd-rs? There's no way in hell I could have all my music and "movies";) here if I still only had the 40meg hard drive that came in my 286.

If you know Flash at all, I would use that for a presentation. Just make it into a movie and time your speech to match it. It's not as hard as it sounds.

Or you could go with PP, it's fairly simple, and gives you control over slide changes.

Wired to wireless is a good idea, I would probably go with that.

Back