• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Neoprene blues?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Big_Baller

Ok every one here in Seattle seems to be playing keep away with the towns neoprene supply. I have spent 2 days looking for some. " go there: we dont got any there over here: or Dont have any, dont know what it is and I dont know where you can get some" this has repeted many times. Does anyone know a good alternitive to neoprene or should I search some more? ( I have heard of a place that has some but it will be a few days before I can make it out there). Any Seattlites know a store that has some? :eek:

OP
Big_Baller

Big_Baller

Woot, It seams I found a marine fabric store that has confirmed neoprene in stock. It opens tomorrow.... :D

Crash893

"The man in black fled across the desert,
wallmart sells gloves made out of the stuff try hunting section

OP
Big_Baller

Big_Baller

Well this morning I went and got a squar foot. Ya it seems almost like a mouse pad. ehe they had camo stuff but I didnt want to mobo looking to strange....so I got purple :D Yes this is for sealing my mobo and I bet you could make a wet suit outa this stuff. Although at 4.90 per square foot you had better be one small dude.

SkiFletch

well, wetsuits are not made out of neoprene, they are made out of foam neoprene, different thing. I thought you were just going to be insulating your tubing, didnt know you wanted to do the mobo too. cause, tubing can be insulated with stuff that is pre-made, you dont need to buy sheet neoprene and roll it. refrigerator supply stores generally sell foam neoprene tube insulation for 3/8 tube. 1/2 tube can be found at hardware stores too...

OP
Big_Baller

Big_Baller

ehhe

Ya i know, I was just getting the neo stuff for the mobo. I got tubing insualtion from Home Depot. neopreme would be WAY to expensive to insalate tubing :D

JFettig

Hey! I showered! Senior
dude, all these posts of yours belong under extreme cooling... its not just plain ol watercooling its 'extreme'